Software
Houzz Logo Print
ffud

love the paint colour - what would it be please?

13 years ago
Sandpoint Traditional · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 13 years ago
    Love the paint. Brand and color?
  • 13 years ago
    Just painted an upstairs bedroom which looks just that color. Lemongrass by Sherwin Williams.
  • 13 years ago
    What color paint is the ceiling? What color floor stain is the hardwood?
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thank you so much for your interest in my work. I know it’s been awhile since you posted this question, and for that I apologize. As you can imagine, I get quite a few questions on Houzz; I’m afraid this one just got away from me. If you are still interested in learning the answer to your question please let me know and I will do my best to find it for you.


    Best of luck with all your projects!

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert