My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Hi. I found a really cute alphabet set made out of tigger on the kep.tar.hu site. But its really blurry. I got all the stuff to make one saying Tigger Lover for my best friend. But since its blurry its kind of hard to do. Does anyone know where I can find a better quality of these? Thanks
Don't know of any legal free ones. Janlynn I think has the liscense for Winnie the Pooh so you might try them or sew and sew in the UK carries a lot of winnie the pooh and they are very good to order from. Mary!
acraftylady
Related Professionals
Salina Furniture & Accessories · Middlesboro Furniture & Accessories · Shreveport Furniture & Accessories · Concord Furniture & Accessories · Kankakee Furniture & Accessories · Albany Furniture & Accessories · Olean Furniture & Accessories · Rutland Furniture & Accessories · Victorville Furniture & Accessories · El Dorado Interior Designers & Decorators · Harrisburg Interior Designers & Decorators · Providence Interior Designers & Decorators · Westerly Interior Designers & Decorators · Hudson Interior Designers & Decorators · Bozeman Home Stagers