Hi All,
I am looking for a particular Vervaco cross stitch chart. Autumnal Abstract. Does anyone have this chart and would be willing to sell it or do you know of where I can purchase it? Also, do you know of any chain retail stores that carry Vervaco kits? I live in the NY/NJ/CT area if you know of any shops. My email address is staceyj@leaddatatech.com.
Thank you
Related Professionals
Belleville Furniture & Accessories · Oklahoma City Furniture & Accessories · Anderson Furniture & Accessories · Rock Hill Furniture & Accessories · Corpus Christi Furniture & Accessories · Las Vegas Furniture & Accessories · Cheyenne Furniture & Accessories · McComb Interior Designers & Decorators · Victoria Interior Designers & Decorators · Torrington Interior Designers & Decorators · Augusta Interior Designers & Decorators · Williamsport Interior Designers & Decorators · Tallahassee Home Stagers · Oneonta Home Stagers · Superior Home Stagers