new herewitj problem
18 years ago
Hi am new the forum and need some help. I have a Brother 6500, also a Janome 9000 and a janome 10001. here is my problem: When I use my rayon thread on my brother machine it sews a few seconds and breaks. I thought maybe it was the thread (ARC) but I tried the exact design on both my Janomes with the exact threads and it is fine. I have cleaned my machine several times even in the hard to get places, have changed needles, used a different thread stand, and it continuses to happen but just on my brother, can any one suggest anything it may be and how to fix the problem? thanks for any help

Sponsored
joansews4u
Related Professionals
Albany Furniture & Accessories · Carbondale Furniture & Accessories · Owensboro Furniture & Accessories · Jacksonville Furniture & Accessories · Olympia Furniture & Accessories · Atlanta Interior Designers & Decorators · Cambridge Interior Designers & Decorators · Clarksburg Interior Designers & Decorators · Durango Interior Designers & Decorators · Dickinson Interior Designers & Decorators · St. Louis Home Stagers · Cedar Rapids Home Stagers · Augusta Home Stagers · Manchester Home Stagers · Carson City Home Stagers