Software
Houzz Logo Print
cj323

15 years ago
I have 2! Can someone share some info about the backsplash? Love it! Also, the name of the cabinet color. Is it a true/bright white?
Shingle Style- Kitchen · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    Cabinets are rarely painted with a true, pure white. Ultra-pure white is too bright, so bright that it appears to be artificial. Whites are usually tinted, toned or shaded to give them more depth and adaptability.

    The tile on that back splash is an opalescent glass and a great source for glass mosaic tile is Susan Jablon mosaics: http://www.susanjablonmosaics.com/
  • 15 years ago
    Thank you so much for the info.!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi there, I just want to correct the backsplash infrormation. It is a CERAMIC tile by Pratt & Laron, not glass.
  • 13 years ago
    I would like more information on this tile pls, I cant seem to find it on your website. Thank you.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you for your interest in Pratt and Larson. The backsplash is Pratt & Larson's 3x6 ceramic subway tile (PT-36XX) in one of metallic glazes. Please visit our website to locate a drealer near you or call 503.231.9464. C609
  • 11 years ago
    What are the sizes of the handles and knobs? How do you determine the size for the cabinet?
  • 7 years ago

    I looked at their website and non of the metallic glazes on their site match this one this looks like an oyster mother of pearl van you tell me the name of it?

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    same as above. I would like to know