My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I would like to have a duplicate remote. If I bought a dipswitch and programmed IT ONLY to match what is in the original remote.............would it work? Could I cause problems?
Your question doesn't make sense to me. The dipswitch is INSIDE the remote but you don't buy a dipswitch, you buy a REMOTE and set the dipswitches to match.
It should not cause problems with whatever you are controlling. I assume a garage door, although many other devices have remotes. Either it will work or it won't, but it shouldn't harm anything.
toxcrusadr
Related Professionals
Rolla Interior Designers & Decorators · Springfield Interior Designers & Decorators · Helena Interior Designers & Decorators · Ogden Interior Designers & Decorators · Edmonton Interior Designers & Decorators · Great Bend Carpenters · Enid Carpenters · Hilton Head Island Carpenters · Greenfield Carpenters · Milwaukee Carpenters · Victorville Carpenters · Cedar Rapids General Contractors · Minneapolis General Contractors · Akron General Contractors · Cody General Contractors