Cutting back on expenses here and returned a little used FIOS set top box. I have a digital converter in my workbench area that I used even less.
I hooked up the converter to the antique aerial on the roof. When I scanned for channels, the box found ABC and CBS. I checked antenna web.org, repointed, and found the same 2. No matter where I pointed it, I cannot get Fox and NBC.
Any thoughts? Suggestions?
Technical info. I am just outside of Washington, Dc. According to antenna web, ABC is 14 miles away at 357* and CBS is 15 miles at 356*. Since Fox is also15 miles at 356* and NBC is 14 miles at 356*, shouldn't receiving ABC and CBS get me NBC and Fox at the same direction?
What am I missing?
yosemitebill
comish4lifOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Asheville Interior Designers & Decorators · Greenville Interior Designers & Decorators · Fergus Falls Interior Designers & Decorators · Akron Interior Designers & Decorators · Birmingham Carpenters · Enid Carpenters · Clarksburg Carpenters · Portland Carpenters · Sebring General Contractors · Ashland General Contractors · Cherry Hill General Contractors · York General Contractors · Murfreesboro General Contractors · New Braunfels General Contractors · Lubbock General Contractorsjimisham
yosemitebill
comish4lifOriginal Author
albert_135 39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft.
yosemitebill
toxcrusadr
comish4lifOriginal Author