Software
Houzz Logo Print
lmt1022

Dimension

13 years ago
Could you tell me the width of the wall with the vanity on it? thank you.
Powder Room · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The wall is 5'3" long, and the vanity is 30" wide. Thanks for asking. Lisa
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    According to the plans that I drew the correct vanity measurement is 25" with 3" legs and a 1.25 inch Onyx overhang on each side. The wall is 64." The toilet is 18.25 W and the sink is 17" wide. I hope that this helps.
  • 13 years ago
    Where did you get the vanity? It's exactly what I'm looking for! :)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The cabinet was made locally by a custom cabinet workroom. You may want to see if there is a cabinet maker in your area who could make something similar for you. Lisa
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Lisa - Can you tell me the dimensions of this powder room? I see that the vanity wall is 5'3" long what is the depth of this room? Thanks so much!