I want to buy this table? How acn I place the order? I live in Canada
13 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
PETSWhat You Need to Know Before Buying Chicks
Ordering chicks for your backyard coop? Easy. But caring for them requires planning and foresight. Here's what to do
Full Story
ORGANIZINGGuest Picks: Get Your Life in Order
When there's a place for everything, keeping everything orderly is a far easier feat
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow to Bring Order to Your Delightfully Eclectic Room
You've picked up your furniture and finds over the years — here's how to tie it all together
Full Story


Brice Interiors