Software
Houzz Logo Print
jennifer_moslander

I love the garage doors. Were they custom built or ordered?

13 years ago
garage and pool area · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The garage doors were ordered from Artisan Doors, the Lexington line.
  • 13 years ago
    Hi.I would love to know the size of this two story garage and if there are plans you can purchase for it for it?thanks
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The garage is 32' wide x 24' deep x 24' high. We would be happy to discuss purchasing the plans. Kindly call our office at (609) 921-2822 x 216.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    what were you able to fit above garage? Am considering in law suite and wondered what I could fit in it for my mom.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    There is 600 sq ft of usable living space and is used as a Nanny Suite.