Software
Houzz Logo Print
aet2002

Wall color

13 years ago
What's the blue wall color?
Contemporary Kids · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It's a lovely color, isn't it? It was custom mixed so I can't give you a paint color number.
  • 13 years ago
    Why post this picture then? You are helping no one.
  • 13 years ago
    You are right, it was mean and I'm sorry.
  • 13 years ago
    Great bunks!
  • 13 years ago
    I disagree Cblewis77 because I feel the same way why post a photo and not be able to give infformation about the photo posted. I see that a lot on here from Contracters and Businesses everyone is looking to make a Buck... sorry
  • 13 years ago
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE WALL'S COLOUR?! I'd be very grateful :) emphasis on the "very". I mean, can't you contact the person who custom-made the colour? I'm sure no one would be upset if you did.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I wish that I could answer your question about the name of the wall color. Since it is a color that was custom-mixed on site with the painters it doesn't have a name and it doesn't exist straight out of the can. The only way that a professional painter can mix this color is to take some of the paint that was created onsite and make what's called a draw-down card. This will show the actual dry paint color. This card is then taken to a paint store and computer matched for the quantity required for the space.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I will always be happy to supply the paint color if we used a color straight-of-the-can or tinted that color with white.