Software
Houzz Logo Print
jojo121

cabinets

13 years ago
why isn't the island cabinets and the regular cabinets matching?
Needham Kitchen · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We often do multiple finishes in a kitchen - combining finishes and textures is a wonderful design feature and can really add to any space.
  • 12 years ago
    I'm mixing my cabinets too :) Walnut perimeters base cabs, antique white uppers and a pretty pale green SW Sea salt for the island with a walnut counter top on the island and Quartz on the other countertops.
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    What is the exact name/colour of the backsplash in the Needham kitchen? Your craftsmanship is superb! This is an absolutely beautiful kitchen!! I have very similar cabinets and counter top. Thank you very much, I hope you are able to send me a response.
  • 12 years ago
    Please respond. Thanks
Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio