Software
Houzz Logo Print
omphile

what is the name of this tile please

13 years ago
granny.ngcangcela@mafikeng.gov.za
Montecito Residence · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 12 years ago
    The flooring is Arto tile, it is cement tile- about $9/sqft. Expensive but beautiful! We are about to do it in our kitchen!
  • 11 years ago
    Do you know what sealer was used for the tile?
  • 11 years ago
    I am not sure what the sealer was because I spoke to a friend who had recently installed Arto tile in her entry way. She had it 3 months and it was already all scratched up, so way to repair it. So we did not do this, used porcelain wood plank tile instead and it looks amazing! Get tons of compliments on it all the time!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    If some one installed Arto and it's all ready scratched up in 3 months it's probably because a topical sealer was not used. If you have a stained Arto product, I strongly recommend a topical sealer to protected.
    We have products that can give it this sheen