Software
Houzz Logo Print
adel97

wallpaper BS? (slightly OT)

13 years ago

I am posting this on kitchens because I think the cognoscenti in this area are more likely to be here than in baths. I'll try there also.

I'm looking for a very water resistant, easy to wipe clean wallpaper with contemporary patterns for use in my powder room or maybe just the wall behind the vanity--the sort of wallpaper appropriate for use as a kitchen BS. (Ok, that's my attempt at being on-topic). Does anyone know a source or brand of such an animal? The picture below is not true to life for color but the vanity and medicine cabinet are Ronbow, dark cherry. The wall color is presently a blue green that I love, so if I do only the accent wall I wold love a wallpaper that coordinated well with it.

TIA!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert