Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kendrarogers

kendrarogers
13 years ago
What kind of tile is this? I have to have it!!
Laundry Room · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    13 years ago
    Looks like a natural slate to me. Lots of variation, which is most attractive.
  • Angela LaVista
    13 years ago
    Hi kendrarogers,

This laundry room is for a client that requires green products and building methods which we specialize in. The floor is made from reclaimed slate roofing tiles. They are beautiful, sustainable and durable; the trifecta we strive for! Let us know if you would like some help in obtaining some for yourself.
  • Lisa Carrillo
    11 years ago
    I'm in south Texas and would LOVE to know how to obtain this type of flooring, cost, durability, etc. I'd be using it for a bathroom. This is GORGEOUS!
  • Angela LaVista
    11 years ago
    They are reclaimed slate roofing tiles. Can't get much more durable than that.
  • Lisa Carrillo
    11 years ago
    Yes, I read that. You said in your previous comment to let you know if I'd like some help in obtaining some for myself. I WOULD. Tell me how!
  • Angela LaVista
    11 years ago
    Let us know how many square feet you need and we would be happy to get you a quote.
  • russellgp
    11 years ago
    I live in Oxford and this is exactly what i am looking for. Can it be any type of slate roofing tiles or special ones. I am looking for 45m2. Can you help at all.
  • tbiglow
    11 years ago
    I live near Toronto Ontario and would love to get some here - I need 120 square feet. Any ideas where I might get this?
  • Kristan Tilton
    11 years ago
    This is BEAUTIFUL!
    I'm also looking for what type of sealer your installer used for the slate roof tile flooring. I would like to use these but my husband is also afraid they are going to flake if they are not sealed properly. How were they installed? What is the thickness of the tiles and the underlayment used? How have they held up in this installation? Thank you!
  • kelly thomas
    11 years ago
    Can You please tell me how I can go about getting some of this tile?
  • Angela LaVista
    11 years ago
    These are reclaimed slate roofing tiles. If you Google that, you will be able to find a supplier in your area.