Software
Houzz Logo Print
dzimmerman53

Could you please tell me what is the Brand and Stain Color of the fence??

13 years ago
Windy Brae · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The fence was built with pressure treated lumber. There was no finish applied.
  • 13 years ago
    I've seen a recommendation on another picture on houzz about using a product called LifeTime to achieve this look within a short time, a couple days. I believe the website is Valhalco.com. The product looks awesome, and its non-toxic!
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Pressure treated lumber isn't sold in 1-inch thicknesses, so the pickets here are more likely either plain redwood or cedar, allowed to age to grey.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Just to clarify, the whole fence was constructed using pressure treated lumber, which was purchased at the Home Depot in Burlington, Ontario about 15 years ago. I just checked and they still carry treated products. Perhaps there is a reason it is not sold in your area of the world. The fence boards are 1" x 6" x 6'.