Software
Houzz Logo Print
charlottechristina1

Love the kitchen! What is the material on the island?

Breezy Brentwood · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 13 years ago
    Does this material stain easily? Was looking at Calcutta and Carrera but everyone's saying they stain easily and the area will be heavily used by kids??? Thank you!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This is honed, antiqued black absolute granite.....very durable, no staining!
  • 13 years ago
    i asked my supplier they said no honed antiqued it is either hone or antiqued(leathered) Do you know what pic shows?
  • 13 years ago
    Jill I am still a little confused. Is this honed and leathered or just honed or just leathered. Another words what do I ask for my fabricator says no honed antiqued he doesn't understand that ? Could u help me verify?? Please have to order this week thanks
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The material came with the finish on it from the stone yard...the paperwork says "satin" finish
  • 13 years ago
    Ok sorry Jill so do you think it is honed does it have a smooth feel
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    it is slightly textured
  • 13 years ago
    Ok then I am thinking more to leathered. Because when I went to yard they said honed was smooth and leather(antiqued another name is textured? Is it more slate gray or more blackish. They said honing it gives it a grayish finish thanks for helping me
  • 11 years ago
    This kitchen is beautiful! I was going to do chrome knob/pulls, but I love the contrast here, and I see you still used a chrome faucet. Are these knobs an oil rubbed bronze or a black finish? Thanks!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Leathered black absolute
    charlottechristina1 thanked Jill Wolff Interior Design
  • 11 years ago

    what kind of sink faucet is this?