Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
new2quilting

SoCal quilt run

new2quilting
16 years ago

I had mentioned this in another thread, but thought I'd start a new one. For the SoCal gals (or anyone thinking of coming to SoCal in July), the quilt run is two weekends in July, 12-15 and 19-22. There are about 34 shops participating, and there's a great map on the website if you just want to know where a lot of SoCal quilt shops are. Each store will be giving away free charm squares (I think 4) and will have a free pattern and many will also give away free little charms for a bracelet (they're cute, little scissors, and things like that) and this year's theme is "Let's All Go to the Movies". Some shops have contests (I know one has a quilt contest to make a quilt like the name of a movie!). There's a passport you can get stamps at each store and prizes to win for going to stores. I've never done one before, but it seems like fun and I'm planning to make a mini-road trip out of it. I'm in Los Angeles area, so if anyone wants to come up here I can drive them around/carpool or give advice on stores! It sounds like fun. --Amy

Here is a link that might be useful: Southern California Quilt Run Shops

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County