Software
Houzz Logo Print
stacew619

Wall color

13 years ago
What is this beautiful wall color called and who makes it?
Clump Rock · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 13 years ago
    please what is this wall color?
  • 13 years ago
    I cannot seem to find it. I found warm tan. Is it in the classic or regular deck
  • 13 years ago
    And I love the rug....it seems light in the picture. Is it this light. Do you think it would go with a blue/green curtain or is it really leaning toward the blue side
  • 13 years ago
    Besides the bedding, can you tell me what bed did you choose?
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Regarding the question for the paint color, Warm Sand.

    http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/warmsand
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert