Software
Houzz Logo Print
kristen_hallock

Anyone have the Grohe Ladylux3 Pro?

13 years ago

I find the Grohe website difficult to navigate. Its hard to tell what the features are on each faucet.

I used to have the Ladylux PLUS which was a pull-out faucet. I loved it. But since I moved I've lived 7 years with a really crappy faucet that pulled out and its such a PITA. I wonder if a pull-down would be better? Or maybe I just cant remember what a good pull-out feels like.

Anyways, I like the look of the Ladylux3 Pro. But I am wondering if the sprayer is hard to hold? It looks very small. The PLUS and Cafe models seem like it would be easier since there is more to hold on to.

Also, does the Pro model toggle back and forth between regular water and spray? Do you have to keep holding down a button to have the spray feature turned on? Or do you press a button and it stays on until you press the button again? Also do you need to shut the faucet off in order to get it back to non-spray?

Thanks!

Comments (3)