Software
Houzz Logo Print
bernesefan

what are the specs on this mantel?

13 years ago
I just don't have time to order this mantel but want the rounded corners underneath the mantel piece?
Traditional Fireplaces · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you for posting your question! I've attached a link to this mantel shelf - The Angelo. Click on Download Product Spec Sheet and the guide will show you all of the dimensions for this mantel. http://www.eldoradofireplaces.com/efs/the-angelo

    Lead times for these mantels are 3 weeks at the latest if you order online direct. You may also order through your local distributor and check availability through them as well.

    Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks SO much--I really appreciate your reply! =)
  • 13 years ago
    What is the name and style of the brick please.
  • 12 years ago
    Eldorado makes three mantel shelves in the cultured stone that comes in 3 colors and two finishes. They come in 48" and 60" lengths.
  • 10 years ago
    what is the name of the stone and what exactly colors are in this?