Software
Houzz Logo Print
gabymaria

Hi. Can you please tell me the name of cabinets and granite and the color of the paint in kitchen. thanks!

13 years ago
Hi. Unfortunately our whole first floor was destroyed rom Hurricane Sandy. I was looking for ideas for a new kitchen and love this look so much. I have been wanting to make a cut out from our kitchen to dining room and I guess now is the time since we have to gut everthing. Thank you for your time. Have a good day.
English Country Waterfront · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The cabinets were custom built in a local shop and I don't have the color info. HOWEVER, if you like any color in a photo, take the photo and match to it, you'll get much closer. This photo has been adjusted and then your computer display is adjusted. I'd be surprised if it looks like the actual color. (It certainly doesn't on my monitor.) Good luck!
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you.
  • 11 years ago

    How wide is this pass thru?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    5 feet

  • 11 years ago

    Do you have a picture looking toward the pass through from the living/great room? I'd love to see what you did with that wall. Built-in bookshelves, cubbies, or open? Thank you!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I don't.. that wall was designed to tie that opening into the rest of the Great Room. Sadly, we'll just have to imagine it... so imagine that it's wonderful! ;)