I believe I'm in love with the vanity! Is it available anywhere?
13 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESYou Won't Believe What These Homeowners Found in Their Walls
From the banal to the downright bizarre, these uncovered artifacts may get you wondering what may be hidden in your own home
Full Story
HOME TECH3 Kitchen Contraptions You Won’t Believe
Pizza hot from the printer, anyone? These cooking gadgets harness imagination and high tech — and have price tags to match
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Take Houzz Anywhere With the New Mobile App
The latest version of the Houzz app takes advantage of several iOS 7 features. Get the scoop on the new capabilities here
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
FARM YOUR YARDTo Get the Food They Believe In, These Urbanites Grow Their Own
Home gardeners farming on their city lots find that local, organic food isn’t the only reward
Full Story
BEFORE AND AFTERSOh Say, Can You Believe These $200 Star-Spangled Stairs?
Once sporting a mucky 1970s look, this staircase can now proudly be hailed for its beach cottage charm
Full Story
FARM YOUR YARDHello, Honey: Beekeeping Anywhere for Fun, Food and Good Deeds
We need pollinators, and they increasingly need us too. Here, why and how to be a bee friend
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNGreat Design Plant: Lively Fountain Grass Thrives Just About Anywhere
Enjoy fountain grass for its exuberant form, long-lasting color and texture for borders and more
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story

Comment