My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I really like the butternut squash spaghetti they sell at my local gourmet shop. Saute for five minutes with a little butter, sprinkle on a bit of brown sugar and it's perfect.
Do I need a food processor to cut it like this? I've never had a food processor, so I have no idea.
There is a gadget for making those vegetable noodles that I've seen at the Rite-Aid pharmacy. It's around $20 and is sold with other "As Seen On TV" items. I've never seen it advertised on TV, but I've been tempted to buy it. However, I've talked myself out of it because I wonder how easy it is to use and clean and question if I'd use it often enough to justify the cost and storage space.
This looks like a pain to take apart and clean but it looks great for making spiraled veggies! I too use a juienne slicer for making smaller pieces, but the spiraled zoodles are really in a different class than julienned zucchini! I mostly use the julienne tool for carrots and cucumbers when making small veggie sushi. The zoodles are fantastic.
User
boops2012
Related Professionals
Springfield Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Great Bend Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Rocky Mount Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Victoria Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Laconia Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Burlington Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · San Antonio Kitchen Remodelers · Martinsburg Kitchen Remodelers · Providence Kitchen Remodelers · Reno Kitchen Remodelers · Montréal Kitchen Remodelers · Sarasota Custom Countertops · Kalispell Custom Countertops · Rapid City Custom Countertops · Spokane Custom Countertopsdilly_nyOriginal Author
melvalena
sunsoleil
debrak2008
writersblock (9b/10a)
elizabeth714
firstmmo