Software
Houzz Logo Print
pauladesigns

Wallcovering?

Is that a wallpaper? If so, where is that from?
Paris · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    That is an amazing wallpaper! Please tell me where you got it, I may buy it for my room!
  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful! I am a huge fan of Paris, so I may use this for my room...please tell me where you got it!!!!
  • 13 years ago
    That is beautiful wallpaper where did you get it or who makes it?
  • 13 years ago
    Where did you get that,may I please have an answer?!?!?!?!
  • 13 years ago
    Where did this wallcovering come from. My 11 year-old daugher loves this and is getting her room redecorated for her birthday. This would make her space so beautiful. Thank you.
  • 13 years ago
    This is painted on. It was at a Parade of Homes in Utah several years ago. I have no clue who painted it!