Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_3572885

Backsplash

13 years ago
Pls help me here on back splash.I am planning to order this special order today after so many searches.Still in dilemma .suggest me will this work on UBATUBA. And honey oak cabinets.My granite will be installed in 2 days.Before that I have to make this choice

Comments (18)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Looks like a great choice to me - has all the right colors.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I am in love with this tile! I want it! What is the source?
  • 13 years ago
    Design Mode ,it is EPOCH Contempo Jacobs-1673 Mosaic Glass Mesh Mounted Tile -
    Also what color grout is needed for this tile
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This tile looks great , but special orders take a while to come in. If you can wait another 2 days after the counter top is installed, then order after the installation of the C.top.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Ubatuba will work fine but I would look at the slab and make sure it has more gold flecks in it.
    Light gray groute will work great, as in the picture.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks Eddie rider designs,I do checked it .it has gold pattern or veins on it and also has some flecks of gray in that
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You will be fine and it will look great. If you dont have under cabinet lights, I would try and get some and show off your great new project!
  • 13 years ago
    Don't be worried when it gets installed. It will look busy until you get all of your every day decorative items up (coffee maker, paper towels, etc). We put up a pattern similar to this in our bathroom and thought it was too busy until the rest of the design elements fell into place.
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Looks Great!
    It will pick up color from the counters, floor, and granite. I often suggest a blend for oak cabs, it really adds something special. Good Luck!
  • 13 years ago
    Hope it would look good.i ordered for special order samples tdy.Will wait after countertop installation.Thanks houzzers.
  • 13 years ago
    Finally went with this tile....Thanks to all houzzers for the ideas.Still needs little addition of knobs and crown moldings,paint.
  • 13 years ago
    Looks super! Med/dark wall color-pic for inspiration. Crown will really elevate the look. Good Luck!
    [houzz=
    Various Work · More Info
    ]
  • 12 years ago
    Now time to do my livingroom can u guys help me on paint.And also best wat to arrange my recline sofa and tv stand or floating console etc.Also rugs and coffee tables pls
  • 12 years ago
    Does wainscot works well with this wall and sofa
  • 12 years ago
    Put your tv over the fire place...The sofa should be brought in and center it with the fireplace. I would get a shaggy area rug Plain. No print (muted color)
    A Nice round coffee table/footstool/w storage.
    Get lots of pillows for the couch, pottery barn has nice ones.
    I think u should take the molding down it makes ceiling look low and walls to busy.
    Take the verticals, down!,,hang draps, hang them up higher then the sliding doors to give the room height. ( match them close to paint color u choose) you can get a nice molding to put over the sliding doors too.
    Paint the room a warm muted driftwood grey,
    the ceiling paint cameo stone check out the colors (Glidden)
    PS u also have some room for a small dinning area. To the right when u walk into the living room
    Good Luck! :)
    Good Luck..:)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Beautiful choice!
  • 12 years ago
    Sofa is a huge sectional and I can't move in more than because of my corner wedge.Also how about wall mounting the tv in the place where I keep it now.I feel the tv over fireplace would be too high isn't it.