My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
awesome plants -- can't wait till my baby chiritas grow up to be this big (and hopefully this awesome-looking, too!).
And you know what, I'd kill for a huge windowsill like that! :) I'm stuck with 4''-wide windowsills, and that just makes me wonder what kind of plant haters design modern homes... :)
Thank you! I love chiritas. They grow so easily. Mine are growing in an old north facing bay window. It's rather cold there in the winter but they're happy and bloom anyway.
bumble_bee... I am very jealous! I've been trying to trying to grow Aiko for about 6 months now, and her leaves and flower buds just go yellow and die before ever producing anything! What's your secret?!
irina_co
alenka
Related Professionals
Cincinnati Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · York Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Jose Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Frisco Landscape Contractors · Charleston Landscape Contractors · New London Landscape Contractors · Worthington Landscape Contractors · Erie Landscape Contractors · Eureka Landscape Contractors · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Leamington Landscape Contractors · Mountain Home Architects & Building Designers · Saint Joseph Architects & Building Designers · Charlotte Architects & Building Designers · Myrtle Beach Architects & Building Designersbumble_beeOriginal Author
james_ny
bumble_beeOriginal Author
taxonomist3