Software
Houzz Logo Print
rds1536

Grout color!

11 years ago
Wondering if you might share details on the blue grout? What a wonderful way to enliven subway tile.
St Luke's Mews, Notting Hill, London · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thanks for your interest in this property!

    I have contacted the architects / designers - Fossey Arora - as soon as I hear back, I will confirm with you.

    Regards

    Domus Nova
  • 8 years ago
    We used a sapphire colored grout that I special ordered from Lowes. There are several companies that do sell colored grout. It’s not easy to change the grout if you dislike it, I recommend doing a small mosaic-like wall to see if you like the color of grout before doing your entire project. My husband & I like out of the ordinary, we do not want to have the same bathroom or kitchen as our neighbors or our best friends....

    Good luck with your project!
    Patience & creativity are important!
    And have fun!