Software
Houzz Logo Print
cdwehby

Can we get a picture of the entire kitchen

11 years ago
Is it possible to get either a picture of the entire kitchen; or is it possible to see the opposite wall where the range is located?
We are doing a huge kitchen renovation at our home. We are in the planning stages and fell in love with the overall feel of this kitchen and the design. Having a view of the wall where the range is located would be a great help!
Thanks for your help...kudos to the designers for design and useful use of space.
CW
New Look for An Exclusive Coastal Residence · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 11 years ago
    Where can we find the range hood. I think I saw some where on this link a Company in Boca Raton Fl. that does this type of work...please repost! I live in Ft Lauderdale. Thanks!