Software
Houzz Logo Print
yeldogt

Who makes the roof?

11 years ago
Its a nice color and does not look too industrial --- I'm across the river in an historic district.
Workshop Exterior · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I think the panels came from Everlast Roofing. Kistler provided them. Charcoal or Slate is the color.
  • 11 years ago
    Everlast thanks. It's a quiet roof --- did the panels require the joints seamed? I looked at that property a few years ago -- Wonderfull addition.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thanks. Panels are just overlapped and screwed to roof sheathing.
  • 11 years ago
    The CU gutters add richness. I am doing a zinc standing seam roof on an addition and worried about CU for the gutters -- nice. I can't afford the same zinc for the outbuilding -- the slightly more industrial look as you have really works on your building and I believe would mine.
  • 11 years ago
    If you are interested in metal roofs, you might want to check out Distinctive Metal Roofing. I just had a new roof installed. I highly recommend this company. Great credentials.
  • 4 years ago

    What dimensions is this building?