Software
Houzz Logo Print
danielfoutz

where did you get the tub?

11 years ago
Love the tub, but did it come like that?
craftsman teahouse · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the question. Yes, the tub came the way you see it. It is by Lacava, and the wedge ledge/surround was part of the tub "ensemble". I may be wrong about this, but I believe it is an old model that is no longer sold.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Love the "wet room" zone, cool bath!
  • 9 years ago

    I just went on Lacava's website. The tub is still sold and the surround is called a "skirt". It is available in a number of finishes, not just black.


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Great, thanks for the intel. BTW, this tub skirt is the wenge finish, not black. I believe there was an autocorrect typo in my original response - it seems I called it "the wedge ledge/surround".