Software
Houzz Logo Print
csg2266

Paint colors are great. What the name of paint colors?

13 years ago
Interior Photos · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 13 years ago
    Maybe Benjamin Moore's Rockport Gray?
  • 13 years ago
    Maybe Slate by Restoration Hardware?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Sorry, I am the photographer, I will ask the builder and get back to you.
  • 13 years ago
    Would also like to know! I want to use those exact colors of grey and tan.
  • 13 years ago
    Mee too need the paint colors, love them!!!
  • 13 years ago
    What's the paint color on the opposite wall
    of the Coastal Villa wall?
  • 11 years ago
    what is the green color in the back?
  • 11 years ago


    Macomb Twp Basement · More Info


  • 8 years ago
    Did you ever find out what the other paint color is on the opposite wall?