Software
Houzz Logo Print
mjinseattle

LED bulb recommendations

11 years ago
I'd like to use 60W equivalent LED bulbs, but I see that non-frosted bulbs are recommended for the best appearance. I can't find any non-frosted LED's, so I'm wondering if you have any ideas. Thanks!
Manor Capiz Chandelier, Natural White · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi,

    Thanks for contacting us at KOUBOO. Non-frosted LED bulbs do not exist to my knowledge. If you'd like to use an LED bulb the equivalent to a 60 Watt incandescent bulb is a 9-13 Watt LED bulb (depending on the manufacturer). I can also recommend the use of a Halogen light bulb. Those come non-frosted. They are energy saving too but not to the same extent as an LED. The equivalent in halogen would be 43 Watts.

    Please visit your local hardware or home improvement store. They can show you the various options.

    Let me know if I can assist with anything else.

    Best regards,

    Patrice
    KOUBOO
  • 11 years ago
    Great, I appreciate the quick response. I will go the Halogen route.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    You're welcome. I personally prefer the halogen bulbs over the LED's even though they don't conserve as much energy. They very much look like the good, old incandescent ones.

    Good luck,

    Patrice
    KOUBOO