Software
Houzz Logo Print
deserthawk_gw

A rabbit! Argh!

11 years ago

Of all the problems I expected in a suburban dessert, a rabbit living in my yard was not on my list. The neighbors on once side have two large dogs, and the neighbors on the other have a yip-yap but the yard is fully paved. One of my cats even wanders most of the back yard when left out, and chases birds after a lot of creeping.

This rabbit, though, appeared today--the day after I bought 3 racks of strawberries.

He has to go.

But how?

The cats are useless (and it seems to be a full half the size of the only one that would have a chance). Opening the door to aim a pellet gun will probably spook it first. My daughter says there's no point in cooking a wild city rabbit. Lowes doesn't sell a trap that big.

Poison?

I'm starting to think that Caddyshack was a documentary . . .

hawk

Comments (2)