Software
Houzz Logo Print
bronzino

Where is this table from?

13 years ago
Playroom "exterior" · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Craigslist... It is an antique school table, was in really rough shape when I picked it up. I sanded down and painted table and all the chairs. It's very sturdy with the metal legs. I do see them occasionally at antique stores...
  • 13 years ago
    hi from where u got the fence on the right hand side? I am planning to make a room corner of half a room for my 8 month son .. do you have any tips or ideas.. pls share . ... need help !
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I also got the shelf/fence off Craigslist. I was in a hurry to get this room done as a Christmas present for my kids on a low budget and did a lot of "used" shopping. Someone made this little bookshelf and added the fence tines to the front side and it fit perfectly (I did cut it down a tad). But the idea is great for a room divider. You could take any bookcase and add the vertical fence pieces to cover the back of it... Good luck!
  • 13 years ago
    are those flor carpet tiles? i love those colors. Also love the blue and green wall! How did you make the room divider? plywood?
  • 12 years ago
    cute house! how big is it? we have a crawl space we're considering doing a similar thing too.