Software
Houzz Logo Print
smcerny

What make are washer and dryer and do they come in stainless steel

11 years ago
Lincolnshire Laundry Room · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I apologize but that job goes back to 2002 and the homeowner supplied their own appliances. I do believe they were Miele though. The really nice thing about them was how shallow they are and how low. We didn't need very deep or taller than normal cabinets to make them fit. Not did we have to remodel the wall behind them. They fit wonderfully well. I do give the carpenter a lot of credit, in that backsplash material there is a removable panel that allowed access to the valves and drain pipe. The city required that it be accessible without pulling out the appliance (smart). We accomplished that requirement and in a very nicely hidden fashion.