I love these window treatments. Can they be purchased or do you know where I could find similar fabric?
13 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSWhat to Know About Adding a Reclaimed-Wood Wall
Here’s advice on where to put it, how to find and select wood, what it might cost and how to get it done
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
WINDOW TREATMENTS7 Window Treatments That Can Lower Your Energy Bills
Beautify your windows, keep your home cool and reduce energy use all at once with the right covering
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFECould You Be a Landlord?
Sure, the extra income would be great. But jumping blindly into owning a rental property could be disastrous. Here's what you need to know
Full Story
WHITEWhat to Know Before You Paint Your Walls White
A coat of white paint can do wonders in one room and wreak havoc in another. Here are tips for using the popular hue
Full Story
User
Robert Allen Duralee