Software
Houzz Logo Print
teachertrainer

Grout color advice

11 years ago

After more than a year, I found my dream backsplash tile. Because we ran out of material and had to order more (I bought the very last they had! Phew!), it gave me the opportunity to review the grout color - Nutmeg, a flat medium brown. I'm not liking it. Because the kitchen does not get a lot of natural light, I'm thinking to go with a lighter color. It will also blend with the floor and the light specks in my granite. Besides, I want to celebrate the different colors in the tile, not blend them. Any suggestions of grout color?

According to my tilesetter (who is the best in the Phoenix area), sanded grout would be the best. I mention this because some color names look quite different in sanded versus non-sanded.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments (2)