Software
Houzz Logo Print
jaymo1

where can I get the chandelier and lantern lighting?

13 years ago
White & Wonderful · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Sorry, we were not involved in that part of the project.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks so much. I will follow up on it.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You are very welcome, Grace will be looking forward to your call.
  • 13 years ago
    The lighting is by Visual Comfort
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Can you please tell me what material and color the island countertop is please?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I just sold three of those same lights to a customer for over their island, only difference, they were in the OB finish.
  • 13 years ago
    The large fixture is a "Double Twist" available through Circa Lighting or Visual Comfort. I am pretty sure the island lights are from Circa too.
  • 13 years ago
    Tower Lighting carries these island lights. www.TowerLtg.com You can find under Traditional/Suspension lighting category.
  • 12 years ago
    Lights