Software
Houzz Logo Print
joliver16

Plates

11 years ago
Can you please tell me where you got the pretty wall plates?
Bright English Beach Cottage · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    They are vintage. I believe I picked them up at a flea market.

  • 11 years ago

    The light fixtures you have installed were an inspiration for me to do something similar in my newly built home. I have 3 adjacent 24" windows in my kitchen and have placed wiring for 3 fixtures above each one. When I enter the kitchen area, I realize that this presents a design dilemma. I have a 10' island directly opposite those windows where I've wired for 3 pendants. Seems like it may create too much visual clutter if I use "barn" lighting in addition to decorative pendants. What is your suggestion? Use less decorative pendants or less decorative sconces? Don't know where to focus. Thanks in advance.