Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_9517064

How did u make this like a city

2014 Parade Home - Alpine · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 10 years ago

    looks terrific! Where do I start if I need to make some thing similar.

  • 9 years ago
    Nicole, first let me say WOW! Did you purchase these stores? If so can you please provide the information.

    Thanking you in advance,

    Tina, Ohio
  • 9 years ago
    First, I chatted with the clients to get a feel for what their kids/grandkids would like. My philosophy is that a playroom should have activities for kids to do and use their imagination. Then I designed the concept and called a set designer to work with him on colors and the small details. It was a new build so we pulled the finish carpenters in to create my vision. All the 'shops' have costumes & supplies for kiddos to play with.
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thanks, Nicole. Great job on this interior space!

  • 8 years ago

    Are there any more pictures to see whats happening inside?

  • 8 years ago

    I'm sorry to say but there isn't. I had to sign a non-disclosure with these clients so I wasn't allowed to take any pictures of the playroom. This picture was posted by a relative of the client. Sad to say.... I don't have any pictures, just wonderful memories of this project! :)

  • 8 years ago
    Nicole this is amazing. What a talent you are!