Software
Houzz Logo Print
llens1

Door mat

11 years ago
Can you tell me if someone mixed up the lenght by width on this rug?

I would assume it is 60 inches long rather than wide?
36 in. L x 60 in. W Medium Brown Waterguard Dogwood Leaf Mat · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 11 years ago

    It seems that all the mats width x length are mixed up? Going nuts trying to figure out the measurement....ahhh thought I was the only one who did that.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    i would always assume that the width is the long side of the rug. You would never put a door mat like this in with the long side of it perpendicular to the wall with the door in it unless the door was at the end of a corridor. IMHO

    llens1 thanked Earth Bound Homes
  • 11 years ago

    Double doors on my large front entry so the length would need to be 60 inches. So that is wide not length. Understand speaking of length going long wise rather than across. Now I am confused again. But thank you for your interpretation.

  • 11 years ago

    Appreciate the responses...Duh. With rugs I always think 3X5 so I had a brain lapse with the inches in the descriptions...not my proudest moment. : )

    Ordered the mat today.