Software
Houzz Logo Print
mwinfield

Cabinet front dishwashers

11 years ago

We are putting in two cabinet-front dishwashers in our kitchen remodel. I have a Bosch in the kitchen now and I hate it (sorry, I know people love them, mine has been troublesome from the beginning and I've gotten very poor customer service from the company.)So I really want to stay away from Bosch for the new kitchen, I have been looking at Miele, but am concerned that one of the issues I have with my Bosch (poor service in this area for any dishwasher that isn't super mainstream) will still be a problem. Are there other dishwashers that should be on my short-list? I was looking at some higher end Whirlpools, but then though I read in this forum the depth may not truly be flush with cabinetry? I also should add we considered drawers (either two sets or one) but for various reasons are pretty much settled on two full-size dishwashers.

Thanks!

Comments (3)