Software
Houzz Logo Print
crowinghen

tub and mirror questions

13 years ago
I just adore this bath!
I was wondering where you purchased the mirror?
Also I have a very similar tub that I am considering re-using in my bath. It is very very heavy and larger than standard, .
Was it difficult to tile around the tub? ie does it have an upturned lip or flat edge on the three tiled sides??
thank you!
Menlo Park Bathroom · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you! The mirror was custom made by the carpenter - very simple design. The tile wasn't an issue to install. The tub had a flat edge.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you so much! I will ask my husband nicely if he would make me a mirror just like this! :)
  • 12 years ago
    Any chance you can post or send me the maker of the tub. I am in Kentucky and have shown to a few bathroom showrooms and they do not recognize. Thanks!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Lisa, the tub is original to the house - probably from the 1950's. I'm sorry I don't know the manufacturer because I love the design too!
  • 11 years ago
    Colors in this bath are complementary. I love the black fixtures. They tie in the black floor tile. Classy touch.