Software
Houzz Logo Print
leclerclynn

Who manufactures the stools

11 years ago
Want to know who makes the stools
Jupiter Remodel · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 11 years ago

    Mr Bar Stool, went to your site and couldn't find. Can you provide link please?


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi Cindy, we have thousands of additional styles in addition to what's listed on our website. Send an email to barrybarstool@gmail.com and I will send you specs & photo.

  • 11 years ago
    I found the stools at Restoration Hardware
  • 11 years ago
    They are from www.wisteria.com
  • 10 years ago

    I would sell the stools. SMU is getting the death penalty. Or Baylor. Whatever, they are all the same down there in the Republic.

  • 10 years ago

    Oh, and I would probably avoid writing screeching posts about success in football...when the issue at hand is multiple alleged rapes. For some reason, that issue doesn't seem to get your ire up since you don't even mention it. Maybe just an aside to note your sympathy for the potential victims would be a little more tasteful. Frankly, I have no more information than what has been reported, but damn if you don't need a little PR coaching, especially when responding to a report that was internally ordered by YOUR OWN BOARD OF TRUSTEES.


    But, yes, the stools are nice!

    Wooooo. Rip em Up! It's all good...

  • 10 years ago

    Ukwuachu, a defensive end, was thrown off the Boise State football team in May 2013 forallegedly punching out a window during a fight with his live-in girlfriend and threatening their roommate’s life. (The girlfriend later told a Waco, Texas jury he punched her in the head and choked her.)

    The violent behavior at Boise State didn’t stop Baylor from letting Ukwuachu come play for the Bears. In fact, Ukwuachu said Coach Briles "knew everything" before bringing him on, according to Texas Monthly. Boise State officials said they spoke to Briles personally, detailing Ukwuachu’s history, adding that they “did not support any waivers to get the player back on the field.”

    Five months after he left Boise State, Ukwuachu raped a female soccer player at Baylor. (Ukwuachu was convicted of sexual assault against the woman in 2015.) Even after Ukwuachu was indicted in the assault, he was allowed to continue “conditioning work” with the team, the magazine reported. Briles told the media he was allowed only to participate in that capacity because he was having “some issues.”



  • 10 years ago

    So I read a little more. I should probably rescind "alleged rapes" in light of conviction in a least one very horrible instance. But, yeah, go on about fightin' and coachin'....