Software
Houzz Logo Print
lynn_schillace

what is the height from floor to lower bulb and is there a glare.

11 years ago
Since there is no shade I am concerned there will be too much glare.
Rusty Textured Metal Telestar Floor Lamp · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 11 years ago

    Hi there! Thanks for shopping on Houzz! To answer your question, the light is very bright due to the fact that there is no shade on it. The height from the floor to the bottom of the socket is 40 5/16" - I hope this information helps, happy Houzzing!

  • 9 years ago

    I use Edison bulbs and they come in 35 watts and are fantastic. If you get someone to but a dimmer switch on the wire that is a great way to work with these lights. Regular bulbs just do not go with this type of lighting. hope that helps. Edison bulbs to me are like art work and they come in different shapes too.