Software
Houzz Logo Print
sawsan72003_int_d

can you ship to the middle east ? Amman Jordan

11 years ago
Adonis Black Tufted Leather Platform Bed - Queen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello! Thank you for your question!


    We currently do not ship directly to the middle east. However, we can ship your item to a freight forwarder in the US and you can arrange your item to be shipped to you from the freight forwarder.


    Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns, or would like further information on shipping.


    -Micah B.

  • 11 years ago

    Does this bed come in white and in California King?









  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I'm sorry it doesn't.

    -Doloris L.

  • 10 years ago

    I would like to know if I can finance it

    what piece do I need to purchase? mattress,....

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I'm sorry we do not offer financing for online purchases. The bed does not come with a mattress, but does come with the frame and slats that support the mattress. Please let us know if you have any other questions. ~ Doloris L.