Software
Houzz Logo Print
elizbarrett

Would it be possible to change the hardware on the tub?

11 years ago
I love this tub. But, I would like a hand shower as well.
Consigned 4.5 ft Refinished Vintage Arsenic Cast Iron Porcelain Claw Foot Tub · More Info

Comments (19)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi!

    It would be possible to switch to a hand shower. I've attached a photo of the hand shower we carry. They are currently on order but will be shipping in the next 14 days. If you'd like to purchase this tub with the hand shower we would ship the faucet free as soon as it arrived.

    Thanks!
    -Justin


  • 11 years ago

    Would there be an additional charge?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi,
    There would be a difference of 120 dollars between the standard faucet and the hand shower.
    Thanks!
    -Justin

  • 11 years ago

    Is that firm? (I'm already over budget. )

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I'd be willing to work with you a little bit. If you're fine with the faucet shipping a bit later than the tub, I'd be willing to do it for 90. Let me know if you're interested and I'll adjust the listing to include the faucet up charge.
    Thanks!
    -Justin

  • 11 years ago

    I'm ready to buy, but my husband wants a 5 foot tub. So, I need to check my FB colors at home to see whether smoke green would work. Churlish wouldn't, I already checked.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    That sounds good. One thing to point out: we can change the color of the exterior. There is a 100 customization fee, however the 5 foot tubs are 100 less than the 4.5 ft tub. So you'd be at the same price as before.
    Thanks!
    -Justin

  • 11 years ago

    Why are the shorter tubs less?

    Can I have the feet painted the same color as the tub?

    Okay, I will pick out the color when I get home tonight and email you. If you're still online and can adjust a listing for me to include the hand shower at $90, I'll buy it tonight.

  • 11 years ago

    I'm ready to order. I want the arsenic smaller tub after all. My husband was persuaded. Can you adjust the listing and then I'll buy it?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    OK hopefully you should see the revised price on Houzz now I just updated it, if not feel free to purchase and I'll invoice the 90.00 for the upgraded faucet, no problem.


  • 11 years ago

    Thank you. It was there and I just purchased it! I am interested that you are using FB paints. That's the only reason I purchased it, actually. The reconditioned tubs seemed sketchy to me, I was leaning toward a reproduction. But, I figure that if someone is picking from the FB palette, they love what they are doing. And doing it right.

  • 11 years ago

    I purchased the tub, but it's still there. Do you know what happened? Elizabeth Barrett

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Elizabeth, When did you purchase it?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    We are not showing a record of the order on our side

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Did you purchase under another name?


  • 11 years ago

    No, I purchased it under my name. I emailed the seller, and he increased the price to reflect the addition of a handshower. Can that be added again? And I will try to purchase it again and call you if I have a problem?

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Hi Elizabeth!
    I just updated the price of the tub to include the price of the hand shower. If you have any problems checking out, let us know. Thanks so much!

    -Justin

  • 11 years ago

    I just ordered again. Can you confirm it went through?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi Elizabeth,

    The order did not come through as yet so I contacted my Houzz rep. He said the order is under review and they're trying to reach out to you. So keep an eye out for a call or an email from Houzz to confirm the order. Once that's done, we're good to go. :-)

    Thanks!
    -Justin