Software
Houzz Logo Print
denisethiry

Warranty

11 years ago
I ordered this fixture and had it professionally installed. I have a problem with one of the pendants.. how can I go about getting a replacement part?
Orb-Linear Pendant · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello! Can we get an order number from you and we can look your order up? You can also message us through Houzz messaging and request a defective/replacement request. What issues are you having with your pendant?

  • 11 years ago

    Please give me the place to message on Houzz and I can do that. One of the pendants will not light. It worked for the first day and then stopped. I thought it might be the bulb but after evaluating through my electrician and his testing and taking the fixture apart, he determined that one of the pendant cords needs to be replaced. The part where the bulb connects has a bad connection. It will stay lit if you hold it perfectly in the just right position with the screws taken out where the "housing" (?) holds the bulb. So, with a new pendant cord and housing, he still has to take the whole fixture down and re-wire it. It was very expensive to get it installed (3 hours to install with fishing a wire to create a place for it). I don't want to take it down and ship it back, would like a new part to deal with the repair. Is this possible???


  • 11 years ago

    Order: 1495-0313-0273-2040 my order number


  • 11 years ago

    Thanks so much!!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    No problem, thank YOU!

  • 11 years ago

    I'm going to be out of area for a couple of weeks. I have someone at the house to receive a delivery. Will this part be replaced and mailed to me? Thought I'd check for an update before I leave town. Thank you.