Software
Houzz Logo Print
7bubbles

Love the rug

13 years ago
Could I buy this rug from you in another color and what is the largest size?
Living Room · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It was purchased from Rug Decor in St Louis, Mo.
  • 12 years ago
    BEAUTIFUL! Liveable, functional beauty! I LOVE IT! Please advise the dimensions of the area featured from fireplace wall to sideboard and from doors (leading outside to columns of featured space). Also ceiling height please and thank you! - Happy Thanksgiving! What a visual gift! -A!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I wish I could answer your question but unfortunately, we do not have the measurements that you have asked for.
  • 12 years ago
    ;)
Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths